Ms Dee Martin
Wichita, Kansas USA
EFT / Tapping
I come from a long line of veterans.
• My great grandfather and his brothers served on both sides in the Civil War. Two of which ended up in POW camps. One brother died in battle.
• My grandfathers and their brothers served in the Army in WWII.
• My Dad served after the end of WWII as part of the 437 Ordinance Ammunition Division in Austria, clearing bombs that were left over from the WWII. He survived but lost 70% of his hearing when a bomb exploded near him.
• My fraternal Uncles and Aunt served in the Navy. (Between WWII and Korea)
• Many other family members served in the Vietnam war.
• My life partner served in the Korea war.
You can see some of their pictures on my web site. They were all proud of their service to our country. I must say that I am very prod of them as well.
I owe my freedom to those who have served in the U.S. military. I owe a debt to the military families who sacrificed precious time away from their loved one so that I could enjoy the life I live. This is my way of giving back to those who have given so much to me.
I honor the veterans and their families. They are truly the best.